News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Origami!

Started by Redwaller, September 18, 2013, 01:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Do any of you do origami? I've started not long ago to do origami, and it's pretty fun!

Faiyloe

I used to do it but haven't in a while.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm ztill goin' ztrong viz makin' origami frogz zince ah learned it at zchool!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russano the Wise

I used to do some but I was never able to do anything very complicated.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Dawnwing

I used to be able to make a crane, and fold a dollar bill into a little mini t-shirt, but it's been a while.

MeadowR

When I was at school we had a session with a Japanese lady who did origami. Unfortunately I wasn't very good at keeping up and needed her to keep helping me. She must have thought me useless! :p I still have the swan I (half) made from then.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

I don't (cause I'm terrible at it....)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wolfhunter333

My brother and I love to do origami together, my favourite part is that you can find almost anything on the internet and learn how to make it with just a little practice. I find it difficult to remember the longer sequences though.

Sailears

I haven't done it for years, but was very good at it in school.

Made some of those crazy 3D twelve sided shapes (at least I think 12 sided - all I remember is an awful lot of folding and triangular pieces for that one).
My ears, how are you, wot!

Lily

I've liked origami since I was in primary school. I do it quite a lot with my students. If It's raining and we can't go outside and play then the go-to activity is often origami. I have a collection of little paper pianos, flowers, frogs, hearts, and other stuff in my desk drawer, all presents from my kids. I usually make them lilies in return.

I've made an origami Millennium Falcon before. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lily on September 24, 2013, 01:39:57 AM
I've made an origami Millennium Falcon before. ;D

Ach, 'ov dae ye even gae aboot daein' zat?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

It was a very simplified version, I do believe it was this one:

There's instructions for anything you could want over at starwarigami.co.uk. Fun. :)

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I