News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Three years ago today...

Started by James Gryphon, November 14, 2014, 11:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Three years ago today, I left the forum for the first time.

I've enjoyed my time here and being a part of the staff in 2014. While I haven't posted as much or contributed as much to the main discussion forums as I would have liked the past few months, probably not as much as I did during my first stay, I feel that I've been able to make some valuable contributions to the forum. Yet there are so many things that I haven't done yet. Records that haven't been broken; rounds of OO that haven't been played, RPs that haven't been RPed. It's disappointing that I haven't managed to do more of that during my time here.

Time is always moving forward, though, and it is now time to make an important announcement.

I'm not leaving. (At least not yet.)

I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone. I just felt it was necessary to do this. If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me. I will still be reading and answering PMs for the foreseeable future, as before.

It's been nice getting to know all of you. I know the difficulties my decision will cause in helping maintain the quality we've always sought to bring about in the forum, but I anticipate that in the days ahead y'all will step up to the occasion and shore up the weakness caused by my continued presence.

Thanks for reading.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

You guys are making me hungry. Nice to know that you'll stay, no issues over here.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

The Skarzs

How does hunger in any way pertain to the circumstances at hand?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*Is glad that James is staying* It's really nice having a mod on to keep things in order. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Lol, I skimmed over your response and read it as "It's really nice having a mod on THAT keeps things in order.", and my first thought was: "Woooww, you just insulted all the other mods in one go, Jukka."  :P

Anyway, very nice to see that you're not leaving, James-senpai.  And I was rather amused with your means of stating that you won't be leaving.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Amber

Rusvul

That doesn't even... make sense... But I'm glad you won't vanish.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Taggerung_of_Redwall

It's been really good having you not leaving, James. I sincerely hope your continuing presence will not be a severe disappointment for the forum's future. But you've been such a prominent member, I'm not sure we'll be able to avoid that.

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away