News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who do u wish never died?

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, December 06, 2013, 03:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u can vote 3 times

rose
12 (37.5%)
felldoh
10 (31.3%)
veil
5 (15.6%)
abbot mortimer
2 (6.3%)
methusala
8 (25%)
mask
12 (37.5%)
urthstipe the strong
2 (6.3%)
finnbar galedeep
12 (37.5%)
skarlath
9 (28.1%)
mother mellus
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

The Shade

For some reason I found Skarlath the most upsetting.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

321tumbler

I said Felldoh, Methusalah, and Mask (though I would've voted for all) because especially the last two were very good characters who would be great to have written more on. Hmmmmmmm...

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: MatthiasMan on February 10, 2014, 12:37:55 AM
I think we all agree here that the saddest parts were when Rose and Methuselah died.  Felldoh, not so much, but still a little.
I didn't really care that Rose died.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Sometimes when there making the pole they will put more than one voting thing for the people who are voting so then you can vote more than once
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 10, 2014, 07:17:59 PM
Finnbar, the awesome one.
Oh yeah. He was good though I do prefer Kolun over Finnbar.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

I chose Rose, Mask and Finnbar Galedeep. It was so sad when Rose died. And Mask and Finnbar were just awesome. Hands down. Don't anyone argue with me. I will win this one.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

I voted Feldoh, Mask and Finnbar.
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

I never really cared for Felldoh. He was kind of... well, he enjoyed killing a bit too much for my liking.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.