News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dueling

Started by Jetthebinturong, December 07, 2013, 03:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Does anyone want to duel, I have a few ideas for scenarios but I'll wait until someone actually joins
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Shadefur nightblade

I'll do a duel with you if you want!

Jetthebinturong

Excellent

What are your ideas for settings?

Shadefur nightblade

I don't have any ideas at the moment, but they might come to me.

Jetthebinturong

Ok well I have a few

1. The Treasure Hunters
We are two treasure hunters, one of us arrives slightly later than the other and challenges the other to a duel. Somehow we set off some traps and the temple begins to fall apart (Inspired by that dueling roulette rp with HiAG and the Shade)

2. On the Edge of Death
We're both going along a narrow causeway but from opposite directions, we can't stand to the side so we have to kill the other one to get across

3. The Cliffs
Seafoam the albino otter (played by me) lives nearby some other otters who live on the coast backed by a huge cliff. One day a vermin captain came and burnt down the otter village. Seafoam finds the destruction and grows angry. The following day, in the midst of a huge storm, the vermin come back to the coast, aiming to go inland to find repairs for their ship. Seafoam waits patiently on the top of the cliff for the captain to arrive.

4. The Thief
Trang the stoat (played by me) has stolen a boat from a tribe of water voles (can be played by either competitor), they go to a hero and ask them to bring their boat back. (This scenario can take place throughout the whole of Mossflower, I would like some fighting on the boat though.

5. Alasand
Kettu the fennec fox (played by me) is an archaeologist, he has uncovered some ruins beneath the desert of Alasand, however the ruins are inhabited by a vicious ruler  who guards them fiercely

6. The Land of Ice and Snow
Winter is coming and its survival of the fittest. The inhabitants of the land of ice and snow must fight to survive. One such inhabitant is a young ermine named Lumikko (played by me)

7. Anything set in one of these places
Rocky terrain         
Grassy plains                                   
Ruins         
Islands on water         
Underground     
Swampland         
Islands on lava         
River banks         
Mudflats

Shadefur nightblade

I really like number 4, it sounds fun. I should have my character up soon!

Jetthebinturong

OK well this is Trang

Name: Trang
Species: Stoat
Appearance: just your average stoat, wears a black tunic and a brown leather belt
Weapon: Cutlass
Other: N/A

Shadefur nightblade

Okay here's my character.
Name: Skallagrim
Species: mink
Appearance: Skallagrim is tall and sinewy. He is very swift and agile, and like all minks, an expert swimmer. He wears a black cloak over a black leather armor shirt. The leather is hardened so it can serve as light armor. He wears a green beret with a red butcher bird feather as a plume. He has a green sash around his waist.
Weapons: dirk on his left shin, sihgian dho in his cap, composite bow and arrows, long sword.