News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Temporary Master Shipper!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 27, 2019, 10:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

So this is fairly simple. Just vote someone. (As long as that someone is not yourself  :P:)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Looks at Russa's vote.*

Heheh, what about a jaw breaker?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I object! The title is misspelt (I've corrected it on this post)!

Huh. Three votes for Tungro and three for someone named 'Me', whoever that is. @me Clearly not someone on here, then.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Well, they voted for me, obviously.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!