News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

For Blaggut and Brookskimmer's Roulette Discussion

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 10, 2013, 04:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Through my semi-random means for pairing characters for the roulette, we got each other! I'm happy to duel with you and I'm sure it will be fun!

Things we should figure out:

Where:
When:
Why:

For where, I'd love to have the duel take place beside a river. Perhaps there's a raft nosed into the shore and they could finish the duel on the raft as it heads out into the river? I'm thinking they would be fighting on river sand near the water for the beginning part.

For when, I think perhaps late morning?

Why? Hmmmmmm, maybe Jerrex has stolen something from the otter's camp? I don't know what it might be but that could be fun to role play out. Maybe your otter is carrying something and he camped for the night and Jerrex stole it. The otter tracks him down and they fight. I'm open to thoughts on this.

So, what are your thoughts?  :)

Blaggut

I don't like to plan much. I just let the duel do it. I like the idea of Jerrex stealing from Gherin but can we do it a bit more inland? Late morning seems perfect.
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

Ok, we don't have to plan too much but there are some things I need to know before we start.

Main concerns of mine:

What should Jerrex steal?

Who will win the duel? Do we want it to end in death or something else? I'm fine with my character dying or doing the killing or whatever you would prefer.

Blaggut

I don't like to plan the end sorry...

As for that... Food?
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

Food works.

Well, if you really don't want to plan then that's fine I guess...

I'll go ahead and put up a thread today.

Blaggut

Yay! Dis gonna be so fun! Btw, how do youchoose who fights whom?
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

It's just random, combined with pitting characters together that would make sense and be interesting.

I'll respond in our thread later today.  :)