News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Monsters University

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 11:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Has anybody here scene that movie yet? My family just bought it recently on DVD. It was pretty good, better than anybody expected. So; who has scene it and, for those who have seen it, what do you think about it?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

GAH! I want to see it so bad!  :D I remember the first movie I saw in theaters, it was Monsters inc. and my family just loved it. Great movie, hilarious shorts, and good bloopers.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

I've seen part of it(well, most of it really). I find that it was rather not as good as the first, but still pretty good.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 06, 2013, 01:15:26 AM
GAH! I want to see it so bad!  :D I remember the first movie I saw in theaters, it was Monsters inc. and my family just loved it. Great movie, hilarious shorts, and good bloopers.  :)
Well, this movie dosn't have any bloopers, but it bosts every other apect from the previouse Monsters movie. :) It also has a very inportant lesson that even got me thinking.

Gonff the Mousethief

I think it was the perfect sequel to a great movie that taught many life lessons, while still be pretty funny and cute
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Dannflower Reguba

Saw it, loved.  :D I replayed that final scare scene like, ten times the first time I saw it.  :D Little Mike is hilarious, kinda sad about Randal.  :(

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 16, 2013, 05:38:06 AM
Saw it, loved.  :D I replayed that final scare scene like, ten times the first time I saw it.  :D Little Mike is hilarious, kinda sad about Randal.  :(
Well, it explains why Randal was a jerk in the "next" part... :-\

Leatho Shellhound

I saw it, I like it. A lot of funny scenes for sure.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 16, 2013, 07:51:37 PM

It makes me so sad! Seeing how awesome Randal could've been!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 16, 2013, 09:18:02 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 16, 2013, 07:51:37 PM

It makes me so sad! Seeing how awesome Randal could've been!
Yea. Well, that's reality. :(

Lutra

The reason I like this film so much is because its unconventional of what you've heard from Disney: follow the dream and if you believe it can come true.  Mike wanted to be a scarer, made his life dream to become a scarer, went to scarer school, and guess what.....he didn't become a scarer because he didn't have it.  Plus he got kicked out of school.  This isn't your typical happy-go-lucky films that say you always will get everything you ever wanted.  Its a message a lot of people need to hear, not always "keep trying, you'll get there".  A sideline cheerleader is sometimes the right role to take when directing people, but sometimes they need a dose of reality too.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra