News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

LET US MAKE PIE!!!!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 08, 2014, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

There seems to be a person on the forum who loves pie, and interrupts  the LET US MAKE SOUP!!!!! topic, so here you are, Rainy! *Walks out*

Rainshadow

Wait, why did you make a thread for Rainy?  Rainy doesn't like making pie...

*Awesome British accent*  YES I DOOOOOO!!!!!!!  *Rainy runs forward*  PIE FOR RAINY!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Whoa!  How did you get out of the cupboard?

*Awesome British accent*  I have a sonic watering can, silly!  You can't keep me in there forever.  ::)  Now, let us make pie!  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Sigh*  Alright, but only if you promise not to destroy everything.  Or poison anyone.  Or water anyone's head and make flowers pop out of them.  Deal?

*Awesome British accent*  ...Deal.  *Shakes hand*  *Awesome British accent ends*

Cool.  Now, what type of pie to make...  *Pulls out recipe book*  C'mon, Dr., let's find a pie.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

What? I hope you like your thread, because I'll probably not visit very much....On the other paw, I do like baking! How about.....Cheese pie?

Rainshadow

Dr. Rainy and I are two very different people, Corny.  Dr. Rainy is a crazy man with a watering can, a funny mustache, and a sombrero, whereas I look more normal.

*Awesome British accent*  *Whispers*  I'm just a figment of Rain's imagination, created to make people stop referring to her as Rainy.  She created a villain so that she could have someone else to pin the na-  *Awesome British accent ends*

That's enough, Rainy!  *Frantically tries to cover Rainy's mouth*  Er, um, don't listen to him!  He's just a daft madman with a watering can.

Dr. Rainy
  In case you were wondering, Rainy looks a bit like this:

Horrible mustache in that last one, but he was going through a phase.

*Awesome British accent*  Was not!  It was cool!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Yeah, you were, and no, it wasn't.

His sombrero was on funny that day, 'cause he wanted the picture to be "epic."  I think that's code for ridiculous.  *Whispers*  And his sombrero isn't even a sombrero!  It's just a sun hat!

*Awesome British accent*  I heard that!  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Giggles*

That was a drawing of him I did awhile back.  Not too shabby, but it didn't really catch how dorky he looks.

*Awesome British accent*  I resent that statement!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Sure you do.  ::)
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

So Rainy lives in a cupboard. I have someone called Roger who lives in my wardrobe. though he's a good guy, he keeps all the fantasy creatures in check. Though there is occasionally a dragon spillage.  ::) 

Cornflower MM

DON'T CALL ME CORNY!!!! ONLY A FEW CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might get there soon, though.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on January 09, 2014, 05:07:31 PM
So Rainy lives in a cupboard. I have someone called Roger who lives in my wardrobe. though he's a good guy, he keeps all the fantasy creatures in check. Though there is occasionally a dragon spillage.  ::) 

Yup.  *Nods*  Rainy lives in Cupboard Heights with Hitler.  They play chess and have all sorts of tournaments.  *Whispers*  Don't tell Adolf, but he stinks at chess!

*Awesome British accent*  Of course he does!  Time Lords INVENTED chess!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Oh, hush.  Now, let us make pie!  Corny, care to join us?  ;D

The Shade

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 09, 2014, 09:36:08 PM
DON'T CALL ME CORNY!!!! ONLY A FEW CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might get there soon, though.
Can I call you Corny, Corny?  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

GAH!!!! I'm going to go make a list and post it in a topic for those who can call me Corny!!