News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Random RP

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 16, 2013, 08:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

"Wait, it's not a bank?" Asked Han Norwood, who had been following Ungatt for the past hour saying he'd like to make a deposit.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rainshadow

Rainshadow, who'd gotten bored of trying to get a Krabby Patty from Trig, started singing about the Oreo in Han's avatar.  "Wonder if I gave an Oreo to the Big Bad Wolf, how would the story go?"

"Would he still go huff and puff?" Rainy chimed in.  "Or would he give those pigs cool stuff to decorate the deck he helped them build?  Would they not get killed?"

Then they started dancing, shoving Oreos down their faces.  Rainy, of course, was watering them with his magic watering can beforehand, so they all turned into Oreo ice cream cake, which was making them ten times better!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Shade turned to Han.

"No, it isn't! So misleading! Why can't a it be so much more simple for me, all I wanted to to was rob it."

He glanced at the Oreo situation, and was slightly disturbed.

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Faiyloe flounce back in "Disturbing..." Was the only word she said before turning on her heal and going back out the door.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Jukka walked in. "Hello, everybody! I just wanted to say that all of you look really strange!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Shade growled.

"Well, you would look like that too if you were stuck in a room with..." He looked slightly bewildered, and eventually said. "Agh, I don't know what they are!"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

"Hey, I found the bank!" Ungatt said, pointing to the edge of a river.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Unimaginative

"Cool, thanks!" Said Han, then proceeded to run into the river.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

"Logalogalogalogalog!" Faiyloe came sailing down the river at the head of a log boat rowed by OITBs wearing colorful headbands. Faiyloe herself was wearing Three head bands two around her tail and the other on her head and she had a rapier stuck in her belt. "Give me a song my Gousom!... *silence* Oh I forgot, you can't speak," Then the Zombie  pinata got out of it's sack and started casing chaos. Fayloe started chasing it around the boat trying to get it under control. The boat sailed around the bend diapering from sight with Faiyloe yelling and cursing then there was a splash and then silence.             
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt groaned. "Aww, man! Faiyloe, did you really have to bring along that Zombie PiƱata!?"

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt then randomly decided to be naughty and double post. "Hehe, I'm the naughtiest boy on Blackberry Lane!" Ungatt said slyly. >:D