News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Are you afraid?!

Started by The Skarzs, January 18, 2014, 12:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Wondering if anyone's got any phobias or off the wall fears. Be as random or serious as you want!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Shadefur nightblade

I know this sounds weird, but I actually have a fear of bare feet.

Leatho Shellhound

There's already a topic for this here http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=992.msg31172#msg31172

:)

Quote from: Shadefur nightblade on January 18, 2014, 12:56:16 AM
I know this sounds weird, but I actually have a fear of bare feet.

I have 12 toe nails, lol.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Mleh. Ticks. I haaate ticks. I'm not a fan of insects/arachnids in general, but I hate ticks. They freak me out. One year we had an infestation of them... That was really really bad. That's why I hate ticks, actually.

Also, heightsish. Not nescessarily heights, I'm fine high up. I really don't like being in a car going up steep slopes. I'm currently in the appalachahowever the heck you spell them mountains. I love mountains- I hate slopes. Kinda strange.

The Skarzs

This topic is not only for the serious stuff, but anyone can be as silly about their fears as they want, such as being afraid of, lets say, air. But if this topic needs to be locked, I guess its ok.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

I don't like spiders, they annoy me. I'm slightly claustrophobic, and I hate red spots. Ever since I got chicken pocks, I've hated them. Which is really bad since I have spots, but as long as I can't see them, I'm fine. That's why I have a long fringe.  :)

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Amarith Waterspring

I am afraid of shots and needles and pain. I am getting a tooth pulled tomorrow so......not looking forward to that at all.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.