Anyone care for a duel? Duely duely duelses. I like duels.

Started by Rusvul, January 31, 2014, 11:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I'm bored. I want to duel someone. I like duels, they tend to get everyone killed. I want to duel someone. Duel, anyone?

The Skarzs

Alright, blacksmith, you're on. First duel I've done, so it may be a little irregular. I'll wait for your reply.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

My reply has been waited for, and now it shall come into existance.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Question is, should we be enemies fighting to the death, or friends, who are sparring/dueling for fun/deciding an argument, but not intending to really hurt each other?

The Skarzs

Give me a bit of time to think about it. It'll let you think of some ideas too, and we'll decide whose idea is what we'll go with.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Got an idea (sorry for double post)
You know the topic of two bloodwrath creatures fighting? Well, how about that?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Perhaps. Another question is, do we want to be firmly in the Redwall universe (Like a duel I did against Kitrall, Swamp Fox) or just loosely related. (Such as another duel with Kitrall, Admiral's Justice)

I'm in favor of steampunk... Well, I was going to say setting, but I'm in favor of pretty much steampunk anything :P

The Skarzs

Steampunk would be cool; yeah. Lets do that. What should not be allowed? (guns, strange mechanical weapons, electric stuffs, etc)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Hmm Howabout all the things are allowed, but try not to be ridiculously OP? Like,sure, guns, but reload time for a flintlock applies. That is to say, unless you incpacitate your enemies somehow, you probably won't have time to reload. Or, anything extremely powerful works on a limited charge/ or ammunition basis, like my prod in Admiram's Justice...
(Typing errors expected, My computer is temporarily out of commision and so I'm using an iPad with an unfamiliar keyboard- That is to say I stink at typing on it. It's just too much of a pain to correct them- Prepare for the quality and grammar of my posts to lower slightly)

The Skarzs

I see; what creatures would you not like to have allowed?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Idk. I suppose in general Redwall species, but maybe also things that are smaller than a fox... Small dogs, random rodents, stuff like that. Things that aren't canon to Redwall, but could fit.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.