Anybeast wanna duel?

Started by W0NWILL, January 20, 2014, 02:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I haven't roleplayed in a while, and would prefer to ease in instead of a big ole cannonball. Only thing is that I'd like to roleplay a little story before, and maybe after, the fight. I'll post my character after someone replies.

Norham Waterpaw

I wouldn't mind a little story and a duel.  :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Wonderful! I said I would post my character when someone replied, but I was really stalling. I don't have one yet, but it'll probably be a vermin beast. Do you?

Norham Waterpaw

I don't really have a whole sheet yet. I have down the name and species, but that's about it...  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Okay, so we both have work. I'll work on mine real quick.

Norham Waterpaw

Name: Grallen FleetSteel
Species: Hare
Weapons: Tempered steel Rapier
Description: Tall and Handsome. Revered by most hares of Salamandastron for his skill with a blade, Grallen has been known all over for his talents. While on march, he received word that his home town had been burned by a band of vermin. He broke ranks and headed straight home. For this, he received a dishonorable discharge from the Patrol. Now, he works as a hired blade. Even still, he searches for the vermin who burned his village.

So, can Stands Alone be part of the Vermin band, thus causing the duel?

W0NWILL

Name: Stands-Alone
Species: Lizard
Weapon: A long dagger with a straight blade and a simple, leather-bound grip.
Description: Stands-Alone is the one that hangs back, a hermit, silent and reserved. He greets most passers-by with a blank stare, and marks them for death.
Oh, don’t get me wrong, and don’t let his apparent shyness trick you. Stands-Alone is deadly with his blade. Using his knowledge of deadly poisons from his homeland, his natural agility, and all-around cunning, his knife has seen blood many, many times. He lives on his own on the shores of a still and muddy pond in a small cave. He values his privacy above all else, taking that to the extreme and ends up killing all beasts that come to the pond, so he will not be found. If he is hiding from something, I truly cannot say. I don't know.

Norham Waterpaw

W0NWILL

Well, Stands-Alone is a hermit, as his name suggests. So he wouldn't be. Perhaps Grallen could be hired to find out why beasts that go to this one part of Mossflower either wind up dead or not at all? He might think it's the same vermin band because it is pretty close to his old home.

Norham Waterpaw

W0NWILL

I've decided not to put an appearance for Stands-Alone because I keep putting it off. I'll start the topic.

Norham Waterpaw

W0NWILL

Sorry. I got interrupted. This time I'll really start the topic. Honest. 100%. No more stalling.

(Yes, that is stalling.)

Norham Waterpaw

W0NWILL

It's up now, if you haven't noticed.