News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Weird...

Started by Jukka the Sling, February 19, 2014, 12:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

You know that user who hasn't been on in a long time named AbbotAlf0805? Someone just joined named AbbotAlf0809!!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Odd. . . Really odd. PM him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I just did. I welcomed him, and also asked if he's had an account here before.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

AbbotAlf wrote me back, and he is the same person!! :D

The Skarzs

Wow. Long time no live, eh?
Maybe he was one of the members that were deleted for extended inactivity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

No, his old account's still around. It's one of the top 10 posters on here.

The Skarzs

Then why. . .
Bah. Ignorance is bliss.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, it's a bummer 'cause now he has to start over with his post count. But he lost his email and stuff for his old account.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah! I haven't seen AbbotAlf since I first joined. He left around the same time I joined.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 19, 2014, 01:02:57 AM
Yeah! I haven't seen AbbotAlf since I first joined. He left around the same time I joined.
Me to I got my first PM from him.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Whereas I have fond memories of my first RP being with Alf.  I guess you could say he showed me the ropes.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I pm'd him. His email has probably exploded by now.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000