News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prophecy's Children-The Snowfire Chronicles: Discusion topic

Started by AnnaofRedwall, March 29, 2014, 01:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaofRedwall

Okay, guys... Prophecy's Children - The Snowfire Chronicles is a Redwall RP about an albino squirrelmaid called Leah Snowfire.many years before her birth, a prophecy was made about the next ten Redwall Warriors. This prophecy, given by the last Redwall warrior, an otter called Marla Sailor, says this specifically about Leah:
When the Angel of Death passes o'er Redwall
Find the One who answers the Call:
The Snow-Borne squirrel with eyes like fire.
She'll come from the North,
With a gale blowing forth,
To defend the place she sees in her dreams.
The Warrior Mouse will be her guide,
Death's Wind will be defied.
Give her the Sword to Fight for The Right
Give her the Sword to Banish the Night!
Redwall's Peace must be broken again,
and restored by Shadow's Bane!

there are gonna be several roles to be filled. I have two of them, not because I'm stingy, these are just very delicate rolls.
Leah Snowfire: our hero... TAKEN
Maddox Deathwind: our bad guy... TAKEN

I need...
  ONE Abbot/Abbess of Redwall: name, age, and gender is up to you
  SIX Salamandastron Hares - a major(swordmaster), a boxer, a healer, a spear-fighter, a tracker, a rebel
  ONE Salamandastron Badger Lord : you can make up the name(he's got a minor roll, so you can be some one else as well)
  ONE Salamandastron Badger Lord's Daughter: goes with the hares on a coming of age journey, make her super cool.
  SOME Guosim: Logalog, a few others, these guys are actually really important and have major rolls in Redwall's defense( around six is fine)
  ONE Redwall Cellerhog-- very important
  ONE Skipper of Otters (NB: the current Redwall Otter Tribe just had a very bad epidemic that wiped out most of their main warriors, so Skipper is just a teenager)
  ONE Skipper's Grandfather (gives Skipper advice at time, retired from otter chieftain after the death of his wife, old, but still a perilous old streamdog, make him awesome)
  ONE Peregrine Falcon is Leah's friend from the Northlands
  Redwall brothers and sisters, (three major ones, infirmary, librarian, recorder) novices (four major ones, a squirrel lad, mousemaid and hedgehog, and mole (can be guy or girl, hafta be good a molespeech)
    Various Badguys: Soothsayer, general, some failed mutineers, you can be more than one bad guy, make 'em down right diabolical! these guys almost bring down redwall for gosh sakes!!!
I only need about 24 people for this roleplay, so sign up fast!
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

The Skarzs

Um. . .
This should be in the child board OOC Roleplay Discussions, and the RP thread should not be started until you actually have people sign up in the OOC thread. :P
We need to ask a Mod to move this. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

What about wanderers, are we allowed them?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

How many characters are we allowed?  'Cause I'm thinking over three in my mind (though I'm pretty sure that if we're allowed more than one, I'd only play two.)...  But, until that question is answered, is it alright if I claim the falcon?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Oh! This looks awesome! Can I claim The badger Lords Daughter? And What is the Character sheet format? 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Some of those roles look pretty dang cool! Unfortunately, others seem to think so too. Well, hurry and get on! I'd like to see somethings. Would you like a little help?

Faiyloe

Yelling at her to get on is no going to get her on any faster ::) ;D :P

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

That is just chance. to know that they need to get on they have to get on and see it. Completely deifying the purpose.  :D

Cornflower MM