News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Across the Sea: Plotting and Discussion (the slow RP)

Started by Osu, April 16, 2013, 02:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Title for the RP thread?

Riddles From the Abbey
1 (10%)
Across the Sea
3 (30%)
In Search of Treasure
0 (0%)
Treasure Seekers
0 (0%)
Treasure Hunt
1 (10%)
The Pondering
2 (20%)
Riddles on the Sea
3 (30%)
Seas and Riddles
0 (0%)
Riddles and Sailing
0 (0%)
Treasure on the Sea
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: July 16, 2013, 01:47:08 AM

Rainshadow

OH I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT I WAS THE ONE WITH THE RIDDLE!  :o  I'll try to have a post by next week, but I realized, like, yesterday that this week is probably gonna be horrible for roleplaying.  I've got riding lessons today, self defense on Wednesday, band class on Thursday, band and choir concert on Friday, my sister's recital on Saturday, and a huge church event on Sunday.  But next week should be a better week.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Osu

Oh, no hurry at all, madame! :D This is the slow RP after all, haha~ real life comes first!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Blazemane

Next post made!

Rainshadow, I can remove the bit about a piece of parchment being on Ash's person if you don't want it there. I just figured that the riddle could be written on it. If you want it to be.

Rainshadow

No, no, that's actually good.  I was trying to come up with a way to bring up the riddle, and that really helped.  Thanks!  :)

(By the way, I'm hoping to have a post up no later than this weekend.  Emphasis on the word "hoping".  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!