News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Village Trade Store

Started by BlueRose, May 28, 2014, 10:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen A. Mouse

That's just fine. Thanks! How much do I owe you? *takes crossbow and quiver, and puts the skill potions in my haversack*
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

BlueRose

I'm feeling generous at the moment, so 1 silver. (Just got some freaking awesome stuff. :)   )
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Gwen A. Mouse

Wow! All right then. *hands you a gold piece* Sorry, I used up all my silver for something, er, important. Keep the change. :)
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

BlueRose

One gold is too much anyways. *fishes a handful of silver out of a box* Here, take this.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.