The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Cornflower MM

Is this still going? And, we may have to wait for Wylder.......

Tam and Martin

Rain says she will try to start working on it. As for Wylder, well, we'll hope he'll be back!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

For good?M?!?!?!? Now we wait for Skar......

Rainshadow

So sorry for how long it's been since I posted on here guys!  Um, just as a quick thing, I hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer to start.  I believe the best time to start this RP would be sometime in September, as I have an overloaded plate that is starting to drag on the ground from too much responsibility.  (I've got drama camp for the next three weeks, which is seriously hardcore and stressful, and then I'm going on vacation with the family before starting school.)

So, you guys cool with waiting till September?  Again, so sorry for making y'all wait this long, I know that you guys really wanted to do this sooner and I've been really lame about trying to get this thing going.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Alright.....It'll get Skar enough time to get back and settled back in.

Wylder Treejumper

That's cool. I get out of all my easy classes early and use the library computer to come here, so I am on a lot during school...  8)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

As am I though I still need to make a character
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM