News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Insomnia

Started by Wylder Treejumper, July 24, 2014, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

*sigh*

I haven't slept a wink this whole night. Right now, it's 3:45 am.

AAAARG!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Join the club. I didn't get to doze until five.

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah. I got a total of two hours of sleep.

I slept from 5 to 7.

I just love insomnia.  :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

I usually sleep well, but sometimes I have a little bit of trouble. At the least, though, I usually get around seven hours of sleep. Probably helps that five days out of seven I don't actually have to get up and go anywhere.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 24, 2014, 03:13:36 PM
Yeah. I got a total of two hours of sleep.

I slept from 5 to 7.

I just love insomnia.  :P

You got a full two hours?!?! Lucky.....*Mutters under breath*

Rainshadow

Mmm, I know the feeling.  Most nights I'm up till 1 or 2 AM, and I just get bored.  :P  Usually I'll just start reading or watching TV (currently I'll watch Homestuck), which doesn't help me get to sleep, but does help fight off boredom.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Really, all you can do is find something to make the night pass faster.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Yeah...I've been watching snippets from movies.

Wylder Treejumper

I just wandered around and thought.

Unfortunately, that gets boring after a while.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM