News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who's next?

Started by Søren, April 19, 2015, 04:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's would be the next moderator?

Skarzs
6 (27.3%)
Faiy
1 (4.5%)
Delthion
0 (0%)
Jukka
0 (0%)
Amber
0 (0%)
Russa
0 (0%)
Sierra
0 (0%)
Sky
8 (36.4%)
Meadow
0 (0%)
Blue
1 (4.5%)
Mhera
0 (0%)
Jet
0 (0%)
Corn
1 (4.5%)
Rus
0 (0%)
Soren
0 (0%)
Izeroth
0 (0%)
Rock
0 (0%)
Eul
0 (0%)
Wot
0 (0%)
Dibbon
0 (0%)
Gonff
1 (4.5%)
Russano
0 (0%)
Sage
0 (0%)
Plugg
0 (0%)
Banya
0 (0%)
Captain Tammo
3 (13.6%)
The Mask
0 (0%)
Wylder
1 (4.5%)
Ash
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Banya

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 08, 2015, 06:48:26 AM
Quote from: Banya on May 08, 2015, 06:35:14 AM
The person for whom I'd like to vote unfortunately isn't up there.
Who?
One PM a-comin' your way.

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, I think Sky deserves it too.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Thank you. You deserve it. Also, you have a vote ;) *points*

Soren, you might want to change Captain Tammo's name. There's a slight misspelling.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

I don't know... Besides, I don't know if I'll come back. Wouldn't do the forum that much good if I got made a mod and then never showed up again, would it?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

We understand, of course.

Your willingness to put others before yourself and your other positive qualities would make you a good mod.

Lady Ashenwyte

I voted for Sky. I would also like for my name to put up there.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 09, 2015, 06:18:55 AM
I voted for Sky. I would also like for my name to put up there.

:)

Gonff the Mousethief

Um, why do I have a vote? I am one of the last people who would get the position for many reasons.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 12, 2015, 04:01:57 AM
Um, why do I have a vote? I am one of the last people who would get the position for many reasons.

I personally don't see any reason of why you wouldn't get the position (besides your age, and even then that's a pretty lame argument against it).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wylder Treejumper

You are too humble, Gonff. I am sure you would make a great mod.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Skyblade

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 12, 2015, 04:01:57 AM

The only thing possibly, but still not likely, holding you back just a bit is age. But mods have been appointed young. You certainly have the attitude and personality for it.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you all, really.

Its just I would fear always messing something up or something along those lines, plus I would be so young and I could mess up easier.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Luftwaffles

Being a mod, you can't really "mess something up" your options would be limited to lock, edit and delete posts, and even then you can pretty much go back from it with a single click, so don't worry. Besides, it is not like the world would end just because of a single mistake. I still think that you would be great for the job :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!