News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The New Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, January 23, 2012, 09:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

'Twould be Tiria Wildlough, who first made this extrememly new thread. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Yep, it's surprisingly new, even though it hasn't been posted in for more than 120 days.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Arrrgh! My eyes! My eyes! *paws at eyes furiously*

Rainshadow

Wow!  It's so new!  So sparkly clean and fresh!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Where's that new topic smell? *Sniff* *Sniff* Aaah there it is.

Rainshadow

Such a brand spankin' new thread!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Ah, it's so new it smells like icecream.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Erm, not that old of a new topic.  New topic smells like paper, fresh off the printer.  Mmm!  I can smell it now!

The Skarzs

Whaaaat? A revive? This isn't a revive; this topic is brand new! ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Very nice thread, it's like it's been time-warped! It looks old but it's new!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

This is new...
Oh by the way Tiria, I think I've finally figured out who your avatar is, Howl from Howl's moving castle. When he's talking to Sophie about  going to the palace.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock