News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

I JUST BECAME A HERO MEMBER!!!

Started by Blaggut, October 18, 2014, 02:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Well, it's a day I've been waiting for since the day I joined. I probably woulda gotten it sooner if I didn't spend all my time in the cellars and didn't go inactive for months at a time, but meh. I think I've been a member longer then many hero members  :P

So yeah, I feel rely awesome now :D
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

Very nice. I've found that once I became a full member I wasn't posting just to rack up my post count.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

WOOO!  Congrats, Blaggut the Hero.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

This is random, but I remember that Rain posted that GIF on the introduction topic just before I joined. :P

By the way, congrats, Blaggut!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Frodo looks like he's drunk.... or worse.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Izeroth

He probably smoked too much pipeweed.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.