News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Take a look...

Started by Hickory, December 21, 2014, 10:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Is the matrix real? If so, why was a trilogy made with it in it?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Umm, no the matrix is merely fiction...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

How can you be sure?

See, this kind of theory is infuriating, because by definition you can never prove it wrong. Same thing with the idea of time stopping every femtosecond for what would be sixteen billion years- We'd never notice. That kind of thing... Confuses science. :P

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Just like the concept that the only real thing in the world is yourself. It's very irritating, because you can't prove that the entirety of life is not just a dream, and you can't prove that anything besides your own consciousness is actually real.

Delthion

Yes, that is annoying, so that means if you believe you are and I believe that I am real, we could just be playing to the others imagination! Also if you're in a coma, that's annoying...