News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

One Direction Rant Thread

Started by Søren, July 09, 2015, 04:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

And then Ben Stiller and the comedic pioneers to 21st century viewing smash the face of Styles and proclaim their happy rule.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

But that didn't happen either.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Ah but my dear Blaggut...what kind of Gaelic was he speaking in? There are a few varieties. And by putting it in the same post with any celebrity you insult it!! ;D (But seriously. Who could care less what a person who happens to be known, thinks? Usually they do not act in wise manners.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

No such thing! I only know of two of them, not sure if there are any more there is Irish Gaelic and Scots Gaelic.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.