News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

A proposal for a long-term strategic RP based on warfare.

Started by Blaggut, April 14, 2015, 08:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

(Note: This is not a signup area and Signups are not currently open. This is a topic to see if anyone wants this. Signups will be made if enough jump on deck, a proper metaphor considering the basis of this RP.  :P)

Hello everyone! I had an idea for an RP, but I'm not sure how many will join. The premise is that Salamandestron has sent a large naval fleet to invade a nearby small island continent thing. It is almost completely taken over by loose vermin hordes. They seem to have a particular coastal presence, raiding eachother's settlements and fleets. Your job is to take out as many as vermin hordes and settlements to prepare the area for settling and invasion by hares until you have to few men to do anything but head home, or if you cannot support your crew through winter. Luckily, you have been sent with a massive force consisting of large boats filled with fighters and a few gunboats with huge ballistae and catapults mounted on them. Alongside are treasure boats, storage boats, and passenger boats, and even a boat with a large garden on top of it. The RP is centered around the players commanding different parts of the fleet on water and on land during battle. The RP will last for a considerable time, considering how many settlements I'm placing on my map, so please be prepared to commit atleast a decent amount of time to this and kill off your character if you begin to dwindle from RP. Thanks for reading, an dis anyone interested?
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Ashleg

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Ashleg

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~