A Question for Doctor Who and Star Trek Fans.

Started by Faiyloe, April 11, 2014, 03:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If a Borg and a Dalek got in a fight who would win. (Please discus below)

Borg
Dalek

Delthion

Until the Borg assimilated one Dalek, then it would be a battle that would burn out the stars! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

I just looked up assimilation and I have come to the conclusion that the Borg would not be able to assimilate a Dalek unless they somehow managed to open its shell
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Actually, that's only to attack them. To defend against them all they would need is to be fired on. But yes, that's right.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

If there is any kind of digital control over the Dalek's shell, then I'm sure that given enough time the Borg could override it.

Delthion

No, it's not like that. But it wouldn't take long for the entire Hive Mind to get into a Dalek shell.

Faiyloe

Besides The Borg don't just assimilate biological matter they assimilate all and any technology that they find useful. If the Borg where successful in assimilating just one Dalek then there would be nothing that could stop them.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.