News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dynamic Duos

Started by Mhera, January 27, 2015, 02:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite duo?

Martin and Gonff
2 (16.7%)
Tam and Doogy
3 (25%)
Tagg and Nimbalo
1 (8.3%)
Bragoon and Saro
2 (16.7%)
Mariel and Dandin
3 (25%)
Triss and Shogg
1 (8.3%)
Buckler and Diggs
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Mhera

I've been thinking about how some mains and their sidekicks work really well together, in some cases being greater than the sum of their parts (like Tagg and Nimbalo, or Bragoon and Saro). So who's your favorite Redwall team?

(Let me know if I missed any, and are there any vermin pairs?)

EDIT: This actually a duplicate topic. If you're interested in this subject, there's a much more comprehensive version here:

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1046.0

The Skarzs

I like Martin and Gonff because they're real symbols in the stories, but I'm going to have to go with Bragoon and Saro as my favorite because of how well they worked together, and they were traveling and fighting since they were little older than Dibbuns.
Also, they died together killing a metric bad stuff ton of vermin.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 27, 2015, 04:08:43 AM
Also, they died together killing a metric bad stuff ton of vermin.
Thanks for that, I just about died laughing ;D

I liked Nimbalo and Tagg. The two characters would have been pretty mediocre alone, but together they made the book.

The Skarzs

Glad I could be of service. ;D :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I've got to go with Tam and Doogy, I don't know why, though. They're just so awesome!  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Same here. Buckler and Diggs are overrated, considering Diggs did almost nothing to ensure our hero's success. He got amnesia!

So totally tam and Doogy. Awesome names, awesome warriors.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Haway the braw! Tis Wild Doogy Plum an' Rackety Tam Macburl! I don't have a favorite Redwall book, but I do love reading Rackety Tam a little more than some others.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.