News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Another forum fanfic

Started by rrrrr, August 08, 2015, 03:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

I am going to do a forum fanfic! It is about all of the forumites making a movie about one of the Redwall books. I have written a small part:

- - - - - Acting Legend of Luke - - - - -

"Heehee, mateys, lift!", said R, who was Skipper.

>>CUUUUUUUUUUT!!<<

Izeroth jumped up and down in rage. "You're supposed to say HAHARR, one does not say HEEHEE!"

- - -

Sky was lounging near the studio's 50 feet ceiling on a rocketchair, reading the SAT Blue Book. -_-

BOOM! Sky fired the boosters and almost swept Izeroth off his feet.

"PRONOUNS!PRONOUNS!!PRONOUNS!!!" she screamed in Izeroth's ear, and shoved the SAT book in his face.

"Whatever".

"You know", hollered Sky, "You're insulting 47.5% of the SAT!"

She flung the book in a wide angle where it not-so-gently woke up a sleeping Prince of Mousethieves. :P

- - - - -

Tell me how it is, if you want to be in it, tell me, if you do not want to be in it, tell me also.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rrrrr

Probably sounds more like Bladey than Sky.
rrrrr.....

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I can't help saying that this is a ripoff of al the others, especially mine, because of the success they created. But I'm acting a little pig-headed here, so forgive me.

But I like it!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rrrrr

@Sagetip: What do you mean? I only read yours, and only the last 2 sections. I saw this interesting topic so it would be fun.

Thanks guys :)
rrrrr.....

Gonff the Mousethief

That last line though! Great job rrrrr! I can't wait to see where this story will go!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Blaggut

Don't ask of they wanna be in it - FORCE THEM TO BE!

(Please force me to be in it)

(Notice me Senpai)
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Amber

Hickory

Not to be all bossy, but you might want to edit the first post, as the new rules tate that you shouldn't streatch the page. It may not be stretched for you, but is is for me and any iPad users.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.