News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mount and Blade: Warband anybody?

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, December 27, 2014, 10:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Does anyone here play mount and blade warband? For those who don't know, Mount and Blade: Warband is a strategy sandbox game set in the medieval period in the fictional continent of Calradia. You are basically a soldier fighting in the vast universe. As I write this, I am lamenting the loss of my massive game on Perisno, a warband mod.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Oh, it runs fine on my windows 8.1 even with mods. I downloaded it on steam. Hmmm.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

No, it's not that my OS won't handle it, my computer is so terrible that it can barely handle Minecraft at it's worst settings.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Delthion

No real idea, I ran a dxdiag once when Wizard101 wasn't working. But I didn't really look at it that much.

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Ashenwyte

REVIVE! So does anyone here play the Mount and Blade series?  ???

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

It's 20 Sgd on Steam. You might want to give it a shot.