News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Just a short walk to Redwall Abbey.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 22, 2015, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

ShrewsForever

Thank you, I'll make a character later.

Lady Ashenwyte

Mhera

Thanks! This is my first RP so let me know if I goof :).

Name:Kirberon Barkflyer, prefers Barkflyer or Bark
General species (Woodlander or vermin):Woodlander
Species:Red squirrel
Features:Average height for a squirrel, and very wiry.
Clothing/armour:Brown tunic and belt.
Weapons: Sling and dagger.
Dislikes:Being underground or in caves; the dark.
Strengths:Extremely acrobatic, a good scout, and can hold his own in most fights.
Weaknesses:Afraid of the dark and being underground, isn't the most reliable beast, and can sometimes be too optimistic.

Blaggut

Name: Aldosh Brenfel
General Species: Woodlander
Species: Squirrel
Features: A small scar on the back of his head, partially hidden by fur but visible.
Clothing/Armour: A muddy brown cloak and some faded blue clothes with nice metal buttons. Two leather bracers. A leather backpack with some nick-knacks inside it.
Weapons: Sword Breaker (lookit up), Sharpened Shovel Head, Shortsword.
Dislikes: Sourpusses.
Strengths: Digging, Some Herbs, Knots, Boat Commadeering, Some Stratedgy.
Weaknesses: Combat, Isn't Charming, Covered In Mud
Backstory: Was born without knowing his father. He and his mother stayed in poverty for many years, barely moving into a slightly larger house at some point. He eventually became a fisherman, then earned a high position
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

iPad doing that thing again...

He eventually become a fisherman at the head of a boat, then gained position as second in command on a merchant vessel. He eventually came back to the land after 9 years, staying with his mother and bringing them to a higher wealth. She eventually died, and Aldosh sold the home and became a gravedigger and body preparer. He currently muses over a strange want to become a naval fighter in the Salamandastron Navy, but he is unlikely to do that as he is a bit cowardly.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Wait, I've made two apps for this... Darn
~Just a soft space boi~

Givanell

A Woodlander is needed, so a Woodlander I shall create, if I have Permission to Join.

Name: Melody.
General species (Woodlander or vermin): Woodlander.
Species: Mouse.
Features: Taller and Thinner then most Mice, Black fur, Blue eyes.
Clothing/armour: Brown tunic under metal Chest Piece, Battle Helm, Dark Red Tabard with Sword Emblem.
Weapons: Longsword, Shortsword.
Dislikes: Dishonorable beasts, flowers, thieves.
Strengths: Strong, good tactician, Very skilled with his dual blades.
Weaknesses: Headstrong, Berserker, Sick.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Lady Ashenwyte

You can join. I've already created the RP thread so please do post.

Givanell

Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.