"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Lady Ashenwyte

I cried when I read the Wikipedia page. I have a soft spot for dogs.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

I has no idea what is going on here...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

We're tormenting Delthion! It's so much fun, wanna help?
Freddy

Lady Amber

Hachi... I do not like that movie. Which is why it's the perfect movie to force Del to watch! *Duct tapes Del to chair*

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 27, 2015, 12:45:56 AM
Hachi... I do not like that movie. Which is why it's the perfect movie to force Del to watch! *Duct tapes Del to chair*

*Turns on Hachi* It's so sad.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.