News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall type game with 5E

Started by prophetic_joe, April 10, 2015, 10:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophetic_joe

Anyone think of doing this? Any idea how it could be done. I am terrible at homebrewing races but I think it could be done. Anyone want to give it a go? I'll help in any capacity I can. I only think of doing this because I find Bunnies and Burrows, Mice and Mystics, and Mouseguard just seriously lacking the Redwall feel and I am currently just in love with 5E.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

I would suppose it's Miniature wargaming. Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of people here know about miniature wargaming.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

prophetic_joe

Sorry about that 5E is the 5th edition of Dungeons and Dragons. If you play d&d or are even interested Wizards of the Coast offers the basic rules for free.

Søren

This probably doesn't belong on this board, maybe fan works?

I'm retired from the forum

prophetic_joe

A thread about figuring out a way to work out a redwall campaign setting in order to play a roleplaying game with d&d rules doesn't belong in a board dedicated to out of character conversations regarding roleplaying games?

Faiyloe

well mostly this borad is just for online RP discussion but I do believe a similar topic to this one has been posted on this board before.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 11, 2015, 01:03:02 AM
I would suppose it's Miniature wargaming. Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of people here know about miniature wargaming.

Except, at present, for us  :P

*cough* steampunkwargame *cough*
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Blaggut on April 14, 2015, 08:04:06 AM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 11, 2015, 01:03:02 AM

Except, at present, for us  :P

*cough* steampunkwargame *cough*

;) To tell the truth, the only wargames I play are a few rounds of Brikwars.  :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.