What would you do???

Started by rrrrr, April 25, 2015, 11:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you do if you were a vermin leader with an army of 500 vermin, and you saw a Badger Lord alone?

Attack!
10 (58.8%)
Run away stealthily.
0 (0%)
Taunt, then run away.
0 (0%)
Attack another vermin tribe, get more supporters, then attack.
1 (5.9%)
Other (post below)
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

LT Sandpaw

Yes but so what, after a while they wont have any blood left, thirty or so arrows lodged in them will bring it down after an hour or so, you just got to keep running and hitting until its dead.

Blood carries oxygen, oxygen and lots of it are vital especially for large creatures.
Its runs low on blood no oxygen, dead target walking. Bloodwrath and berserkers rage can only take you so far. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Exception: The whole series. Martin did need some major care if he was to live, though...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Well... yes the whole series would say otherwise but I think with some real leadership the vermin forces have a major chance of winning. For one they need a leader who is willing to accept the ideas of his lower officers, they are made officers for a reason to make decisions. Even the president of the United States doesn't think he can preform the spilt second choices made by sergeants on the battle field.

As for the whole invincible badger thing I hardly agree. If the badger comes at me with bloodwrath It will simply impair his decision making ability making him an easier target.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

...like making him fall into the nditch lined with spikes you put infrom of your horde's camp.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.