News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Cellar Council [CLOSED]

Started by Hickory, May 30, 2015, 05:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 11, 2015, 09:21:48 PM
Agreed, Ms. Faiy. Mr. Izeroth, as head of the Totalitarian party I request that you take the position of head of police, if you want to.

Position accepted.

Wylder Treejumper

*Smoke pours in*

Chaos welcomes itself here and everwhere! Embrace it! Live it! Feed it! HEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

*Through the smoke in walks Eolyiaf* Chaos and order, you need both for stability. Now is a time for chaos, that is the order of things. *Eolyiaf sits down at the table in one of the large council chairs*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2015, 03:03:11 AM
*Through the smoke in walks Eolyiaf* Chaos and order, you need both for stability. Now is a time for chaos, that is the order of things. *Eolyiaf sits down at the table in one of the large council chairs*

*The chair zaps Eolyaif into a blackened heap of dust*

You fool! You thought we hadn't prepared for an invasion?

Hickory

Guys, can we keep battle outside of this thread? It's meant to be a meeting area for specifically political members. Just make it somewhere else.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

*The electricity is absorbed into her scepter* Actually You didn't prepare very well. It is rather pathetic. *Stands up and faces Iz*

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2015, 03:03:11 AM

*Stares at Eolyiaf blankly, then starts sawing down the table with a chainsaw* I have no idea what that means, ahahahahaa! No idea!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2015, 03:11:32 AM
*The electricity is absorbed into her scepter* Actually You didn't prepare very well. It is rather pathetic. *Stands up and faces Iz*

You don't realize that you're nothing but a hologram.... or perhaps hallucinating. Either way, your real form is nothing but dust right now.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Izeroth on June 12, 2015, 03:17:56 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2015, 03:11:32 AM

You don't realize that you're nothing but a hologram.... or perhaps hallucinating. Either way, your real form is nothing but dust right now.
If that is what you think then you are more dilutional than I! *Shoots a bolt of lightning from her scepter*

Eolyiaf! What are you doing here? I though you where hiding in some remote part of the world.

I was but this was such a good opportunity It was hard to pass it up.

*Glares at Eoly* Get out of this thread, just get out!

Make me.

Alright, fine *Sets the building on fire* You wont last long in here.

*Looks at Faiy in surprise*

What are you staring at?

I didn't think you had it in you.

What do you think all of those ironings were?

What Ironings?

Oh never mind you missed that... I am becoming more and more like you all the time... XP Now lets get out of here!

Izeroth

I'm afraid I can't let you take her out of here. She is a dangerous criminal, and she must be put in a proper facility.

Faiyloe

Don't worry I'll make sure she gets to the Asylum post hast.

Not now your not! *Elbows Faiy in the face and runs out of the burning building on her own*

*Staggers backwards holding my face*

Jetthebinturong

*Fires several rockets at Izeroth*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan