News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last Sun Rising - A Cellar Fanfiction.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, September 19, 2015, 10:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

IHateDoor cursed as the Death Defying Beaver line crumpled, the Guests carving bloody swathes through the routing beasts. Massive dead topics trampled Guests in their bloodlust, the gargantuan horrors slaying all in their path. The imp shook his head as a wave of yellow bulldozers smashed into  the guest line, they would make no difference to the carnage on the plain.

"The Guest destroys our force easily. Too easily." He thought, "A fresh force has to be raised, tractors made, survivors rearmed. If there are survivors, of course." The sound of a loud horn jarred him from his thoughts. He turned around, horrified. They were surrounded.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

"Ugh..." The Stranger grunted when he got up, he saw IHateDoor. "The Olden Inn has been destroyed, and the Insane Asylum is in ruins," he announced. Then the stranger fell to the ground. He was knocked out cold.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!