News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Christmas 2K15

Started by Banya, December 10, 2015, 02:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

How are you getting in the Christmas spirit?  What traditions does your family have?  Have you begun shopping?

I've done a little online shopping, but I definitely need to move on that.  My roommate's getting socks.  I'm not being cruel or sarcastic; that's truly all she asked for.

Kitsune

Well, yes. I suppose I have been feeling rather Christmassy of late. It is not quite "in the air" yet, though.

Traditions? Well, we have the Christmas tree up with must of the ornaments on it, as well as the rest of the house being decorated and the lights on the house. We usually have the family over for Christmas dinner at our house the evening of, and we exchange gifts. Not too rich of a tradition, I suppose, but it works well for us. :)

Shopping? Not even there yet. I need to plan.

Haha, socks are very useful. I have heard only a little about your roommate; what is she like? (Not trying to change the topic. :P )

Banya

You must have a nice Christmas with family and festivities, Kit. :)

My roommate is energetic, outgoing, active, athletic, and hardworking.  Except for the last thing, we're pretty much opposites, which is probably why we get on so well. :) Like her, though, socks are my favourite clothing item.  Her birthday is Friday, so I'm prepared for two gift-giving occasions in the near future.

I busied myself decorating the apartment today, putting up Christmas lights and cleaning the living loom.  I wish we had a tree!