SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Started by Delthion, December 30, 2015, 11:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

You will have to wait your turn just like Groddil! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on August 31, 2016, 03:57:49 PM
No no no, we mean next year. ;D Then you will have a chance to when the SPAM Battle. ;D

Mmm, but it's gonna have to be the two losers that compete first every time, not just me and rosie. So, for instance, if Rosie wins next time, then it'll be me and you competing first.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Delthion

You must be invited to the SPAM Battle! One does not join of their own accord! ;D

Lord Daskar

What do you do if someone is invited but refuses to come?
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

Then they shall be banned for two years from the SPAM Battles! ;D

James Gryphon

Two years is an awfully long time on the Internet.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion