News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Tabletop gaming

Started by psybox, March 28, 2016, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: BatLord on April 20, 2016, 11:46:03 PM
I snapped a quick picture of our game collection.

Yeah, that's as much as I could get with one picture. I could snag a couple close ups if people want a closer look. So we got all of those, plus one more closet for children's games, and two bookshelves.

Yeah, I've played Munchkin a lot too. Haven't in a while, though I'd absolutely love to play it more. My Dwarves Fly is pretty similar, but not exactly. It's got a very similar asthetic as well. Killer Bunnies is probably my favorite card game. In a nutshell, you have bunnies and you try to find carrots while killing the other players' bunnies. It's way more complicated than that, and going into depth would take too much time at the moment, so I probably won't unless people want me to explain it.

The game version of my stuffed animal closet. :'D
I'm not weird.

Wylder Treejumper

If anybody really likes cooperative board games, I recommend the game called Samurai Spirit by Funforge. It is an excellent game with a completely unique game mechanic that makes it both incredibly simple and incredibly strategic. It's based on the movie Seven Samurai (Which you should totally watch if you haven't seen it), and it's a blast. I don't even usually like co-op games (Forbidden Island has always bored me), but this one is excellent.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.