News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FNN News Studio

Started by Hickory, March 28, 2016, 01:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Here, FNN news bulletins and articles will be "broadcasted" for the public to see. Besides FNN staff, the only people who should have any need to post here is Supreme Overlord James Gryphon and his compatriots in the Dictatorship Honorary FNN Members department. Thank you for your consideration.
By reading any articles published by the FNN, either partially or in their entirety, the FNN cannot and will not be held responsible for any injury caused during or after the perusing of such articles. We are not held responsible for the off-shift actions of our staff, nor the actions, questions, or other reporting done by our staff while on shift. Any actions taken by our staff are their fault in their entirety, and they shall be solely held responsible for them. If you have any complaints, please file them with out Public Relations Department Staff. Please enjoy our content, and have a great day.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

One User Defies the Voting System
Sage Tip

Today, forum user ABareBear, formerly known as TheTaleOfSierra, gave me some answers regarding a recent post of his. Part of the post read, "Ice Bear will vote for Ashleg. Ice Bear didn't receive a bribe for saying that." Ice Bear, of course, refers to the basis for the user's name, which is based off of an animated TV show that includes a polar bear named "Ice Bear" as a main protagonist.

In an argument with Groddil, a major supporter of the campaign party Ashleg's Horde, I contacted ABareBear in an effort to uncover his true motives underneath the post. His response was as thus: "I'm not voting for anyone, because I do not condone the elections, but I also made fan-art for TAM -particularly his avatar, which is one of my best pieces to day-, so it would be pretty weird if I took sides[.]"

Evidently, he was NOT bribed by Ashleg or anyone affiliated with that party. Maybe not voting for anyone is a good choice, if you have multiple friends running for president.

"Having two best friends competing against each other is hard, isn't it?"

Groddil

Ah hah! So he WASN'T bribed. Media bias strikes again...

Furthermore, the accusation that "Ashleg's Horde" was using art as bribery is completely false, and quite the other way round, with completely different participants. Therefore, I suggest Sagetip be removed from his position of power within the FNN.

Hickory

Are you kidding me? I founded the company. If you think that you have the power and authority to do that, then you're sorely misguided. I leveled the accusation with little evidence, so I retract for now, although I'd watch your step with that campaign of Ashleg's. Now, you're trespassing on company property, so please leave.

rachel25

*uses front page as a fire lighter* chilly day isn't it?

Hickory

Your efforts are futile.

Hickory

You can do that without burning our front page.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: rachel25 on March 28, 2016, 11:53:15 PM
But I want to get warm.  :(

*Lights Rachel  on fire* You'll be warm forever.  :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

* The camera fades into a news set, complete with a desk and "windows" in the back wall. Sage Tip sits in the lone seat.

Hello forumers. I'm Sage Tip, the owner, producer, and head reporter of this famed news company. I'd just like to take a moment of your time to put out a little announcement. With the coming and going of employees and certain members criticizing our ways...

* Sage Tip glares at Groddil.

...we've had some problems. So, I'd just like to say that we're officially recruiting for the office. If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me. Thanks, and have a good day.

--

As summer break draws to a close for many forumers, we celebrate the 5th anniversary of this great forum. And what better way to celebrate than with an art competition! Hosted by none other than Captain Leonardo V Williams, this competition marks the gathering of art talent from all over the forums. Don't have the skill with a brushstroke or the power over a pencil? Never fear! Music, poetry with pictures, and photography are also valuable artistic skills that you can put to good use. Enter for a chance at rewards and glory!

This competition is sponsored by the FNN.