News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dann's House

Started by Dannflower Reguba, March 02, 2021, 12:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Within a cozy clearing amidst a quiet, quaint little town we come across the home of the ever-reclusive Dann. This unusual squirrel is one of the many victims of a city none too far from here, you may know it as "The Sellers," though I shudder to even think, much less speak this unspeakable title. Due to excessive exposure to fantastical, whimsical violence coupled with rampant and intentional derpiness our specimen has contracted a terminal case of Shipping Culture Disease which we shall call SCD. As Dann is patient zero, we know little about the infection, other than its' origin point, though even this is a supposition based on observation. Perhaps most importantly though, we do know with relative confidence that the illness is not infectious... at all. One can only acquire it from.... that place... To be fair, one might consider his escape nothing short of a miracle, though to run away just to discover this... One might also wonder whether it was worth it to run at all.

Dann sneezed, coming down with a strong premonition of onlookers... again. He stood with a sigh to close the drapes to the living room, returning to his comfy chair near the fireplace. Those nut jobs kept bugging him for "Samples," claiming he was "Unwell," or, "Not normal." He took a sip of his marshmallow and lime coffee, "What a bunch of weirdos."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

lass of something much

Cooooooooooooooooorn, your boyfriend has gooone maaadd...Just a little..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Get out of your house.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Corn popped up from behind Dann's chair, a bag of large marshmallows held in one hand. She blinked at Lass in confusion. "Are you sure? He looks normal to me." She stuffed a marshmallow into her mouth, her cheeks poofing out, before patting Dann on the head. "You're doing fine, right honey? Say, do you have any pickles?"

shisteer of nothing much

Pickles... Marshmallow and lime coffee... Something is definitely wrong, and I definitely want to be part of it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Dannflower Reguba

"ACCK, HOWDJU-!" Dann shot out of his chair but forced himself to stand stock still and silent. He couldn't let the creepos outside know what he was seeing. A fierce chill ran down his spine as he could've swore he felt one of them touch his head, he clapped his face to regain his focus. Doing his best to ignore the apparitions, he slipped away towards the kitchen to find something comforting.

Patient zero may have closed off that one window, but I'm rather certain there are other creatures in there. Are they all ours? I only know the one, but too many seemed to put him on alert for a second, but now- has he forgotten them? His actions are rather casual for one so secluded to have his space so greatly encroached upon. I shall take note.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Scott McLamok

*An olive green jeep roles into the drive way and a squirrel in tactical gear hops out of it. Walking up to the door the squirrel also know as Scott knocked on it with his ĺeft pinky finger*

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Booklover

(This is brilliant.)

The scientists assigned to this particular study had realised quickly that, in order to make it a Proper Scientific Study, they needed three things:

Long fancy words to make themselves sound cool.
High tech equipment that would break the world record for most errors over a week.
And, last but not least: more guinea pigs volunteers (not discriminating over species) to test it.

None of them were willing to venture anywhere near The-Place-That-Must-Not-Be-Named, but they could camp out (taking their marshmallows with them) nearby, and catch any exiting. Unfortunately, all they had so far seen was those elusive creatures known as 'Guests', none of whom had stayed for long enough to catch SCD. They thought they might have to rethink this, and then realised they weren't philosophers or rangers so thinking was neither their job nor something they were ready for.

They were back to square one (of course, there is a debate as to whether they could claim £200, but the bank had been robbed earlier that day so it didn't matter).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Cornflower MM

"How did I what?" Corn asked, her eyes following Dann to the kitchen. "Is that a yes on the pickles? Also, out of idle curiosity, how long did you live in The Sellers? I forgot. Hey, wait up!" She started to skip behind him cheerfully, marshmallow bag swinging and almost spilling multiple times.

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Apologies, been a bit busy BIC:

Dann tramped his way down the hall, pointedly ignoring the ruckus at the door as yet more delusion, humming loudly when one of the things mentioned the sellers, "Who's side is my imagination on anyway!?" Upon reaching the fridge, the squirrel frantically seized one of the many packs of bacon, size seventy font bold bacon to be specific. He sniffed the package, "Is this italicized? I always forget."

This is no time for dropped jaws! I must find her frequency and make contact! "MADAM CORN! Do you know anything about the bacon!?"

lass of something much

Cackling evily, the small otter squirrel scurried out from under the window sill, staring at her forum parents through the window as she chatted evily to herself as she did so. "Mhehehehee, they'll never see it coming! All the marshmallows will be miiiiine! Not good for small otter-squirrels my footpaw! Hehehehehhehehe!" Lass rubbed her paws together in anticipation of her soon-to-be feast.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Corn's jaw dropped and she squealed, jumping up and down as she clapped her paws. "The bacon!!! You remember the bacon!!" The marshmallows she was carrying finally flew free of the bag and scattered around onto the kitchen floor, although the exuberant squirrel didn't seem to notice or care as she hopped on a few. She beamed at Dann, ignoring the voice from her earpiece momentarily, "Sometimes it was italicized, sometimes not. On occasion it was underlined. Seemed to depend on your mood."