News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Winter Nameday 2018

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 02, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazelsqueak

A pretty name for a pretty season. :)

The Skarzs

Indeed!
Welcome, Hazelsqueak! Enjoy your time here!

Quote from: Captain Tammo on December 11, 2018, 01:37:42 AM
Woop! Happy winter, all! Now, be a dear an pass the jolly ale, wot wot! Ah, yes, and some of that nutbread - the walnut one, not the almonds. Ah, forget it, I'll take 'em both! That does it, now. I say, marm, mightn't I dabble with some of that meadowcream pudding? Does a chap good, wot!
*Adopts the accent.* Here you go, old bean, a drop of October ale to quench the jolly pate, wot wot! I say, your plate is looking a mite short. Are you feeling alright?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Good heavens, you're right! 'Better get something loaded on before those nasty dibbuns hoard everything fer themselves. Greedy little savages, no respect for their elders! I could wither away into oblivion and they'd probably make a song and game out of it, wot! Thank heavens for good friends like yourself, sah. Us hungry beasts have t' look out for one another an --

I say... Is that a strawberry flan there by your paw? I don't suppose it's taken?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Oh, this? Why, yes it is, wot! *Eats the flan in one bite.* Got to keep up my own figure, dontcha know!
Tell me, chap, would you say that you support helping each other get the proper amount of food, or that we should have every beast for himself? Eating is a serious matter. *Eyes the food fighters.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*downs the bucket of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial, then sits there with tears streaming because of the fiery 'otroot*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Possibly.  *quaffs a pitcher of greensap milk*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

. . . Ah. Maybe some food first. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

*arrives late, unfashionably so* Good name selection and congratulations!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater