Confront Boss Hayes!

Started by Boss Hayes, March 16, 2020, 11:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hayes

The scene
You arrive at the now decrepit Extravaganza grounds. It seems like ages ago that the festival was just starting. In hindsight, it did seem rather odd that the staff never got the closing ceremony that was promised...

Boss Hayes has been waiting for you at the far end of the grounds. It took work, but the community has recovered more than half of the boards on the forum and now hold the upper paw... Probably.

Nothing stands between you and Boss Hayes. The old decorations, now rotting in the wind, are almost haphazardly piled up all around you. An old wicker basket tumbles between you and the villain you've been after all along. One question remains... Now what?

Your Choices
PM your action to Captain Tammo and DanielofRedwall. You may act together with other members if you would like to do it as a group! Just make sure all parties are included on the PM. Alternatively, you may also act alone and choose how the story will end for you!

Choose quickly (you get ONE choice)!
choice W: "Put down your weapon, Hayes; you've lost. Let's talk this out like civilized beasts."
choice X: "EULALIAAAAA! 'S DEATH!"
choice Y "Forget this; it's not my responsibility to save the forum. That job is up to the mods." *walk away*
choice Z: *sinister laugh* "How quickly you fell, Hayes. I'm the boss now. You were weak, but my rule will be strong!"
There's a new boss in town! Yee-haw!!!

Captain Tammo

Well done guys! We hope you like the event!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Verdauga

We have decided to destroy Boss Hayes, in case anyone wondered.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Tammo

You sure? I saw the PM's and some people seemed a little unsure, lol :D

To be clear - this is essentially a choose-your-own-ending and it can be individual per person. If you want to experience it together with someone, then you can PM me together and I'll send you your ending.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Can ve ztill PM fer ze event or iz it ended na'?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

You can still PM him for the event.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)