News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A riddle Mr. Palpatine left.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 04, 2020, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Hello, everyone! :)  I'm sure you all are quite confused with Mr. Palpatine's exodus.  But I assure you all will revealed.  I myself am vague on the details, but Mr. Palpatine left us this riddle.  Perhaps together we can fully understand the reason he left. :D

The Riddle:

The letter 16, Mr. Skarzs, Creamy-Knees, focused confusion, a sense of self-awareness, and perhaps a clean bill of health.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

...Well, that explains things. Obviously, Skarzs was having joint problems and began to suspect that Sheev was high in calcium. He then realised that he was mortal and, becoming aware of the danger he was in, moved away. He decided to go to New Zealand and get his teeth done before he turned sixteen because he wanted cheaper dentistry. Unfortunately, the zoom function on his camera began to malfunction, becoming unfocused and confusing the photo until, rather than showing his teeth, the picture resembled his fingers, so the medical system thought he wanted plastic surgery on his hand to make it bigger so he could pop rivets with only one hand.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I'm not sure if that's what the riddle is trying to say. :-|
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh. I suppose you'd know more than me, so I'll take your word for it.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Creamy-Knees? I hate the mental images I'm getting.
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

I thought that was to do with Skarzs having joint problems, but Herman thinks it might be something different.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

I should probably interrogate Sheev...
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

The sixteenth letter of the alphabet is p, in case anyone wants to know.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 04, 2020, 08:44:31 AM
I should probably interrogate Sheev...
Good idea. Torture him, if need be.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Possibly eyesight problems too.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: