Main Menu

TJ's Palace

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 17, 2013, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Crashes halfway through the window and just hangs there.*

Whhhhaaattt?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

We now have the formula to create DDB. Join me, become one of my apprentices and together we can spread chaos.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhere's an idea! Why don't you become my apprentice? Oh, yes, I like that very much!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Naw. That would be boring. No offense, but I tend to spread a smol tad more chaos than thee.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on August 05, 2020, 10:48:50 PM
*Crashes halfway through the window and just hangs there.*

Whhhhaaattt?
VERDIE!!! YOU MONSTER!!! Off with his head.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Sebias of Redwall

Whoa, whoa. *Slides in between Verdauga and Lass* Surely there is another way to settle this...

I propose a duel.

Verdauga

I don't even know what's going on!

lass of something much

You smashed Queen TJ's window!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱