News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Seborg's Hall of Reckoning

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 09:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

* Infant Lass gets distracted by Darky
Darky!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 15, 2020, 03:13:10 AM
OOC: Can I join?
OOC: Heck yeah!

Quote from: Scott McLamok on September 20, 2020, 04:31:05 AM
*Scorg limps in* "Father I was beaten by the rabbit who lets his pets fight for him..."
Oh dear... Take this carrot. *Holds up carrot* Stab his left ear with it. The poison should do it's work.

@Jarky Thistlebrush
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yes, yes. I'm here. This should be fun.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*Brings Ghost Jarky and One-Eye to a table and ties them to it, hooking wires and such*

*Two minutes later*

*Thunder rumbles across the sky for a dramatically quick five seconds as the surgery is complete*

Arise, children. *Seborg steps back* Arise and be glorious.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*CGJ arises from the table* This is... intriguing. I- *Another form separates from CGJ.*
Well, this really is interesting. Wha- hey, another me! I guess this is just what happens when you cyborgify ghosts.

shisteer of nothing much

Oh dear. One of you was enough, I think.

Though, we could use this to our advantage. An army of Ghosy Jarkys would be rather formidable.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Oo! I a formibibe!
* Infant Lass waves around a toothpick and pretends to be batman
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

*enters holding a limp form, several cyborgs following* Ready the altering equipment. Let us perfect this one while he is unconscious.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

A Shadow slithers unwanted into the topic
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

I badman! Waaar!
* Infant Lass runs around the cybords' feet, waving her toothpick and giggling
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Picks up infant Lass and brings her to Seborg* What shall I do wth this one?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

* Infant Lass giggles and pokes Scorg's paw with her weapon
I batman!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱