News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

How To Irritate People

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 01, 2020, 02:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Oy, ziz iz zuppozed tae be 'ov tae irritate people, nae kill zem or brutally injure zem!

38. Reveal vot 'appenz in a movie tae ze ozer beaztz vievin' it, roight afore zey zee it.

Darth Vader iz . . .
(Ah actually 'ave a couzin vho actually did ziz, und revealed to me Aunt vho Darth Vader vaz roight afore zhe zav ze movie vhere it tellz zat- Zhe vaz livid.)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

dump a bucket of water on ther head
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Come running into their room in the middle of the night when they're trying to sleep and jump on their bed.
(My youngest sister does this to everyone all the time.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

41. Throw a dead rat at them. (No, I have no idea why you'd want to do that.)
42. Make HHGTTG references at every opportunity.

(I saw a dead rat while out walking today (it was also there yesterday, and isn't there anymore)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ally046

43. Put wet, dirty rags in their hoods... >:D
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

44. Tell them you have written a new fic, and then never let them see it. ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Slap them with a plastic fish. Or better yet, a real one.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ally046

45. Make loud, gross, mouth noises
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

46. Steal their diary repeatedly.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Rillbrook the Wanderer