News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Master of the Pitiless Mists - OOC discussion and sign-up

Started by Para the Mite, March 31, 2013, 07:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Great!!! I'm going to use my character Short.....
Name: Unknown, but his nickname is Short.
Species: Pine martian
Apperance: He dresses in leather jurkin studded with brass, and a pair of greasy trouses. He also wears a sharktooth neckless and a pair of bone braclets.
Personality: Mostly laid back, but can be bitter.
Weapons: Meat cleaver, and a long study knife.
Advanteges: Quick reflexes, strong, quick witted.
Disadvanteges: Short memory, addiced to grog.
Other: Is head galley cook.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

KitrallStreamrippler

Accepted. I just thought of something- who's going to take over Para's character? (Or take over his character's role as captain?)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

The Shade

If anyone doesn't want to, I can use one of my pirate captains ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Griffen

If this position has already been taken, can i see which are still available? If I'm even able to join still.

Name: Keen
Sex: Male
Species: Rat
Physical Description: Keen stands tall, with perfect posture. He has broad shoulders, strong legs and strives for top physical health. Since he believes that physical health is key to all other healths (spiritual and mental) he works on it daily. His main motivation for maintaining and keeping perfectly fit resides in his fear that, one day, he will not be able to perform a task and it'll be the end of him.
Brief Personality: Keen has a twisted view on life, and with how he lives he can't afford not too. Strict and straight to the point, Keen trust little to know one for important information or the performance of tasks. He believes that there is a greater good, and that if the end means are met, nothing else matters. The opportunity of second chances, as he puts it is earned not given. However, anyone who messes up doesn't stay alive long enough to earn that chance.
Summarized Background: Keen is a traveler who has mainly worked on ships, he takes up possessions of leadership to other crew men. He has many houses but only one true home, where he buried both his parents.

Disadvantages: He does not have much training against other weapons, he isn't book smart which limits his over all intellect. He is very untrusting which prevents him from being helped. Loyalty would be a major disadvantage of his, more often or not he will swap sides based on moral decisions. He has a form of zwolinger.
Advantages: Very agile, strong, very quick reflexes, knowledgeable about making medicine, sailing boats, his is a brawler but is currently training in martial arts. He has led a lot of others in rebellion successfully and is a great swimmer.

Zwolinger is a very rare disease which has two main side effects besides noise bleeds and coughing blood, different levels of insomnia and death. It resides in two spots, the brain(a) and the stomach(b). The disease's two parts work together, and if one part is destroyed so will the other. The over all result of Zwolinger(a) is to cause the victim to have insomnia, which dampers the bodies ability to fight the disease. Zwolinger(b) is slowly, or sometimes very speedy, eating the walls of the stomach and intestines. If not stopped, and Zwolinger(b) successfully eats through the walls, the acid inside of the stomach will melt through the rest of the insides of what ever beast its infecting. There has only been one surviving victim (out of 3) in recorded history. So said person reported using herbs from a distant horrid island, and so forth Keen works his way to the island.

Gear: Back pack with basic living equipment, herbs and bow staff. 

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Kitrall is going to GM it right? If not I will, it'll just take a week to make sure I get everything planned out..