News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What I learned today....

Started by Redwall Musician, August 23, 2011, 10:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

That's disgusting! I certainly don't eat mice!

I learned today that my library is stupid and does not have a very certain awesome ZOEgirl cd....
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I learned that it's fun to lie down on your stomach on an office chair and slide around. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I learned that my 5-year-old second cousin is obsessed with Finding Nemo! I've memorized the stupid movie, we've watched it so many times!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I learned that by following the rule 'slow and steady wins the race', I can finish almost an entire bowl of popcorn! p:
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I learnt I'm in "A" division sprints at our athletics carnival tomorrow. I'm quite fast, but I'll be smashed, because everyone else in "A" division is faster then me!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I learned the lyrics to "As the Deer."
Epic song!

But until now, I could only sing it with the lyrics right in front of my face...

Mad Maudie

i learned i sleep in two hours oops :o
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Hello Maudie! Feel free to introduce yourself at the Introduction Topic. Hope you have fun here at the forum. Contact any of the staff with questions.

Also, I learned I hate not being able to brush my hair.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I learned about Algebra. It's actually pretty easy for me, because I'm already as logical as a Vulcan, burr aye.

Ungatt Trunn

I learned today to never eat apples and pretzels at the same time.

Life is too short to rush through it.