Mandalorian vs Hutt war star wars fans join

Started by rakkety tam, January 25, 2012, 02:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

it was the begining of a war a great war not between the sith or republic but with the mandalorians and the hutts.

the hutts have gone to far balock scorpian said they have taken over our moons and stopped us from leaving they have destroyed our small towns and terrorize us we must end this those are acts of war and if it is a war they want they shall get one  call on the twi'leks of ryloth and the wookies of kashyyke we will need them to help us destroy there occupation of our moons as mandalore of the mandalorians i delare war on the hutts and whoever shall help them

it was a dark rainy day at kashyyke one that will be remembered for generations to come for that day a call came. cheif bendeck a young wookie shouted cheif bendeck we have a message for u very well show me to it young warrior bendeck said bendeck and his most high advizers came to this message cheif bendeck we are in need a of great assistance we are stuck the hutts have taken controll of the surrounding  moons of mandalore we need u to get us out once u get close to us message me and we will give u as much assistance as ppossible balock scorpian said over the halogram we will come anything for a freind cheif bendeck said

OOC i wont enter my other charactor till i think it is time just so u know and whoo get this show on the road
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Breaker Skirata was on Manda'yaim, repairing his ship, which had broken down.

OOC: Yes, I know that was boring. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.