News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Legend of Zelda!!!

Started by Luther of Redwall, November 30, 2014, 01:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luther of Redwall

Put anything related to the Legend of Zelda here! Stories, favorite characters or dungeons, and whatever else related.
Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

Gonff the Mousethief

Very fun series of games! I own most of them and have beat most of them. Love OoT and MM the best!!!!! ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Mask

I'm currently playing through Twilight Princess and I'm up to Ganon.

I've also finished Skyward Sword.

I love the series ;D :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

blindsimeonjtp

I am playing  the Legend of Zelda  here recently  one of the best games  ever
I am on level three I think .

Rusvul

I'm not sure I fully understand the appeal of the series... Each game seems thematically almost identical to the last, and mechanically quite similar. The stories tend to repeat themselves, if you string together the game-to-game timeline, it makes very little sense. There are actually seven different timelines as of  A Link Between Worlds.

The Mask

The puzzles are good, it's fun, good storylines, cool gear, good controls. I could go on. In the end it just appeals to different people.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

MatthiasMan

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 08, 2015, 02:17:37 AM
I'm not sure I fully understand the appeal of the series... Each game seems thematically almost identical to the last, and mechanically quite similar. The stories tend to repeat themselves, if you string together the game-to-game timeline, it makes very little sense. There are actually seven different timelines as of  A Link Between Worlds.

This is why Zelda fans love Zelda though. It's just the game that we fell in love with. Sure the story lines are often similar and the gameplay is similar, but Zelda is a passion. As a Zelda fan, it is sometimes less about the Zelda game and more about Zelda in itself. It's Zelda, that's it.

Zelda fans love Zelda because of its passionate gameplay. It's the thrill of the game that keeps us playing it. Zelda is it's own thing, no one can duplicate it. That's why we love it so much.