News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Kingdom Series

Started by Trigoma, March 27, 2012, 11:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

The Kingdom Series is a series of books made as an allegory towards the bible. It is made in a medieval format, as in using swords, castles, and horses. The devil "Lucifer" is portrayed as the "Dark Knight". God is seen as the "King" and Jesus is the "Prince". If you haven't read these books, I highly recommend them! There are many allegory's in this series, and at the end of every book is a discussions questions set. They tell you what allegory was what if you don't know. The full information is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Series

This is the discussion thread for these books!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

I LOVE the kingdom series!!! The one knight, Sir Quinlan, is my all-time favorite knight. He has a really cool story to him.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

Sir Kendrick is awesome :D And im not just saying cause its my real name xD.

http://kingdomofarrethtrae.team-talk.net/ I found the Kingdoms forum too.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Sounds like a cool book. If I get my hands on one I'll definitely read it.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Sir Quinlan is definitely my fav knight, though:

He's the lead knight in the front.

And Sir Kendrick comes close second.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

Sadly I haven't read that one yet. I only have Sir Kendrick and Sir Bently right now.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

I haven't read any of these.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Then I advise you do. They're incredible!

Trigoma

Ditto^ The piano songs in the back are pretty easy and cool too :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Wolfstar

I think I read those a while back when I was younger.  No wonder it sounded familiar.
Happy and kind.

Nightfire

www.arrethtrae.com

Click on the link, and then just LISTEN!!! The music sounds incredible!!!